Arc Welding Safety: Understand and Follow the Fundamentals
The viewers will learn the fundamentals of a warning label relating to fumes and gases, arc rays, electric shock and fire and explosion. Among other things, the warning label is based on OSHA regulations, ANSI standards, general business practices, decades of industry guidance and common sense. There will also be discussion of free supplemental information including AWS materials, ANSI standards, SDSs, interactive DVDs, and other important resources.
You will receive a response within three business days with instructions for participating in the live webinar. Note that you may only register for live webinars online. This webinar is being provided complimentary by the AISC Safety Committee.
Watch the free recording here.
View the presentation slides here.
Date: February 28, 2014
Time: 75 minute duration
9:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
10:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time
11:30 a.m. Central Standard Time
12:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
CEUs/PDHs will not be provided for this webinar.
Carl J. Peters
The Lincoln Electric Company, director of technical training
- The Lincoln Electric Company–worked for more than 30 years
- Responsibilities: The Lincoln Electric welding school, the technical sales training program, distribution training programs, and end user training programs
- Director of the James F. Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation
- Vice Chair of IIW Comission XIV on Education
- American Welding Society, member
- Coordinates training programs for the military, skilled trades and your programs
- Develops training materials for 4H, Skills USA, Boy Scouts of America, WorldSkills and FFA
For registration questions email [email protected] or call 800.809.2364. For questions regarding AISC Live Webinars, email [email protected]