REGISTRATION | HOTEL RESERVATIONS
You already have the technical skills as well as years of industry and company experience. Now what are you doing to master the structures and processes of successful selling and market positioning?
Selling is not an art...it's a science. It is definable, predictable and teachable. Selling is a skill that can be learned, improved and successfully followed no matter what your personality or past experiences.
Specifically researched and developed for AISC fabricators and erectors, this intensive, interactive two-day seminar will give you a "crash course" in selling you can immediately begin using. You will learn the simple steps and processes that can help you survive a sales call and win the business.
The agenda includes:
- Why a proactive sales attitude can increase your profitability.
- Understanding how to maximize a sales call (the steps of a sales call).
- How to get more business out of existing customers.
- How to implement an ongoing proactive prospecting process.
- How to communicate your competitive uniqueness and value.
- How to get your entire team behind your message.
The program is scheduled to run 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on the first day and 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. on the second. A detailed and extensive program workbook (paper and pdf) will be provided to all attendees. There will be lots of time for you to discuss these ideas with fellow attendees as well as open question and answer time with Jim throughout your program. (Only two hours of this two-day program will be a repeat from Jim's sales presentation at the 2013 NASCC: The Steel Conference in St. Louis.)
Want to learn more about Jim? Visit www.pancero.com or youtube.com/2sellmore
**REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONLY AISC MEMBERS.**