AISC Affiliate Membership
AISC Affiliate Membership includes: Building Inspectors, Code Officials, General Contractors, and Construction Management Professionals.
Click the link above to complete our short online application and payment process.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your application to be approved.
- 50% discount on all AISC Publications.
- Substantial Savings on all AISC Seminars and NASCC Registration.
- One complimentary subscription to Engineering Journal.
- Free access to ePubs, which includes access to more than 15,000 Pages of technical information
Visit our ePubs page to see more.
AISC Affiliate Membership Fees
|Number of Members|
Total Annual Fee
- Persons who are employed by non-member firms that qualify for Full Membership are ineligible for Affiliate Membership.
- AISC membership dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes; however, they may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Membership may be transferred from one individual to another by contacting the membership department of AISC, additional credentials will be required upon transfer of membership.
- If additional hardcopy subscriptions to Engineering Journal are desired, these can be purchased through the online AISC Bookstore(additional costs for international applicants, please visit the AISC Bookstore for more details). Note: If you are located outside the U.S., Canda or Mexico, you will not receive a hard copy of Enigeering Journal or Modern Steel Construction with your membership.
- If you choose not to apply online, you may download and supply the following documents to AISC via fax or mail. AISC Affiliate Membership Application or Existing AISC Membership Upgrade Form.