AISC Professional Membership
Professional Membership is open to engineers and architects who hold an accredited four (or more) year degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture, Architectural Engineering or are a licensed Professional Engineer or licensed Architect.
Click the link above to complete our short online application and payment process.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your application to be approved.
Living outside the United States? Please submit this application to us.
- 50% discount on all AISC Publications.
- Substantial Savings on all AISC Seminars and NASCC Attendee Registration.
- One complimentary subscription to the Engineering Journal.
- Free access to ePubs, which includes access to more than 15,000 Pages of technical information.
Visit our ePubs page to see more.
AISC Professional Membership Fees
| Number of Members|| Total Annual Fee|
- Persons who are employed by non-member firms that qualify for Full Membership are ineligible for Professional Membership.
- AISC membership dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes; however, they may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Membership may be transferred from one individual to another by contacting the membership department of AISC, additional credentials will be required upon transfer of membership.
- If additional hardcopy subscriptions to Engineering Journal are desired, these can be purchased through the online AISC Bookstore for an annual fee (additional costs for international applicants) - please visit the AISC Bookstore for more details. Note: If you are located outside the U.S., Canada, or Mexico, you will not receive a hard copy of Engineering Journal or Modern Steel Construction with your membership.
- If you choose not to apply online, you may download and supply the following documents to AISC via fax or mail.
AISC Professional Membership Application Packet or AISC Existing Membership Upgrade Form