NSBA : National Steel Bridge Alliance
NSBA’s Mission Is to Establish Steel as the Preferred Material for Bridges. The National Steel Bridge Alliance is dedicated to advancing the state-of-the-art of steel bridge design and construction. We are a unified industry organization of businesses and agencies interested in the development, promotion, and construction of cost-effective steel bridges.
Deadline is Approaching for the 2014 NSBA Prize Bridge Awards Competition
Submit your entry to the 2014 Prize Bridge Award competition honoring significant and innovative steel bridges constructed in the United States.
Find out who won in 2012.
November Newsletter Highlights:
- Registration Now Open for 2014 World Steel Bridge Symposium in Toronto
- AASHTO/NSBA Steel Bridge Collaboration Forms Task Group for Orthotropic Steel Deck Standards
- Submission Deadline Approaching for NSBA Prize Bridge Awards
- 56-hour Boston Bridge Replacement is a Success
- Florida Structural Steel Fabricates First Bascule Bridge
- New Research Results Advance Seismic Design of Steel Bridges
- Save The Date - TRB Workshop on Steel Bridge Fabrication, Erection, and Construction Issues that Affect Design Decisions: What Every Bridge Designer Needs To Know
Read the November Newsletter
Click here to receive newsletter updates via email.