Note: Radius search is applied to zip codes only.
KEY: Categories of Certification:
- Standard for Steel Building Structures (STD)
- Simple Steel Bridges (SBR) 1
- Major Steel Bridges (CBR) 1
- Certified Steel Erector (CSE)
- Advanced Certified Steel Erector (ACSE) 2
- Bridge Component Standard (CPT)
- Fracture Critical Endorsement (F)
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement-Enclosed (P1) 3
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement-Covered (P2) 3
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement-Exposed (P3) 3
1 All companies certified as AISC Major Steel Bridge fabricators automatically qualify for Simple Bridge status.
2 All companies certified as AISC Advanced Certified Steel Erector automatically qualify for Certified Steel Erector status.
3 The qualification descriptors are descending inclusive but not ascending inclusive. For example, a firm Certified as a P1 shop is also Certified as P2 and P3. A firm Certified as a P2 shop is also Certified as P3, but not P1.