AISC Announces New Detailer Membership Fees[INACTIVE]
January 31, 2003 From American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
AISC has revised its membership program for structural steel detailers and has introduced a new fee structure based on the number of detailers and checkers in the firm:
- Firms with 1-3 detailers/checkers pay $195 annually;
- Firms with 4-9 detailers/checkers pay $295 annually;
- Firms with 10-20 detailers/checkers pay $495 annually; and
- Firms with more than 21 detailers/checkers pay $795 annually.
Membership benefits include:
- A complimentary copy of the 3rd Edition LRFD Manual of Steel Construction.
- A printed AISC Membership Directory complete with names, titles, and phone numbers and the opportunity to meet and work with AISC members.
- An on-line directory listing for your firm including a direct link from our website to yours and an automatic e-mail option for companies looking for your services to contact you immediately.
- 10% discount (gross billing) on advertising in Modern Steel Construction magazine.
- Free copies of AISC literature, material and downloads from the AISC website including Engineering Journal.
- 33% discount on all AISC publications, software and seminars.
- Significant discounts on registration and exhibiting at the North American Steel Construction Conference.
- Free technical assistance provided by our engineering staffin the AISC Steel Solutions Center.
- Privileges to attend exclusive conferences of the Institute, such as the Annual Meeting held every fall.
- The use of the AISC member logo on company letterhead, business cards, websites and in advertising.
As an association for engineers and steel specialty contractors, AISC brings together the people who conceive, create, construct and complete projects in steel. AISC is active in four areas that promote the use of structural steel: engineering research, marketing and promotion, fabricator services, and information updates. AISC is leading an effort to expand the size and effectiveness of the industry promotional and marketing efforts against competitive materials.
For more information on AISC membership, please contact Wendy Hurst at [email protected] or 312.670.5409.
For more information contact:
VP of Communications
American Institute of Steel Construction
The American Institute of Steel Construction, headquartered in Chicago, is a not-for-profit technical institute and trade association established in 1921 to serve the structural steel design community and construction industry. AISC’s mission is to make structural steel the material of choice by being the leader in structural steel-related technical and market-building activities, including: specification and code development, research, education, technical assistance, quality certification, standardization, and market development. AISC has a long tradition of service to the steel construction industry of providing timely and reliable information.
130 East Randolph Dr. Suite 2000
Chicago IL 60601
Phone: (312) 670-2400
Fax: (312) 896-9022 www.aisc.org