Manuals → Seismic Design Manual, 2nd Ed. (Hardbound)
Product code: AISC 327-12A
Non Member Price: $350.00
The 2nd Edition AISC Seismic Design Manual is now available. This new edition includes:
- 100's of pages of comprehensive design examples, including connections, updated for the 2010 AISC Seismic Provisions
- Side-by-side LRFD and ASD design methodologies for design examples
- New chapter on analysis
- More thorough examples on connection design, including panel zone detailing and brace-to-beam/column connection design options
- Extended discussion and more economical design methodology for collector elements
- New examples for buckling-restrained braced frames
- New chapters on composite moment frames and composite braced frames
Also, included are two AISC seismic-related standards: the 2010 AISC Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings (ANSI/AISC 341-10) and the 2010 AISC Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames for Seismic Applications (with Supplement No. 1) (ANSI/AISC 358-10 and ANSI/AISC 358s1-11).
Professional and Affiliate Members are limited to 2 of each manual at the member price, per edition.