In This Section
Professional Membership is open to engineers and architects who hold an accredited four (or more) year degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture, Architectural Engineering or are a licensed Professional Engineer or licensed Architect
Please allow up to 5 business days for your application once it's received, to be approved.
- 50% off all AISC Publications
- Discounts on all AISC Seminars, events, and NASCC registration
- One complimentary subscription to Modern Steel Construction Magazine and a digital subscription to Engineering Journal
- Access to over 15,000 digital downloads of technical information, conference proceedings, etc.
- Membership rates offer substantial discounts when multiple individuals from one company join.
- Persons who are employed by non-member firms that qualify for Full or Associate Membership are ineligible for Professional Membership.
- AISC membership dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes; however, they may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Membership may be transferred from one individual to another by contacting the membership department of AISC, additional credentials will be required upon transfer of membership.
- If hardcopy subscriptions to Engineering Journal are desired, these can be purchased through the online for an annual fee (additional costs for international applicants) - please visit our Publications section for more details.