Below is the current listing of Quality Track sessions presented at NASCC: The Steel Conference from 2015 to present. Topics range from management-buy to solutions for corrective-actions to AISC Certification updates. If you have any questions, please contact AISC Certification at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Q1 - How to Integrate Multiple Certifications in the Structural Steel Industy?
- Q3 - How can Certified Fabricators get Building Code Officials to Waive 3rd Party Inspections?
- Q4 - How Do I Encourage Quality as Management?
- Q5 - What Have We Learned from the Erector Conversion Audits?
- Q6 - An Erector's Point of View about Preparing for the Program Conversion and Element 13 (Chapter N)
- Q7 - Quality and Safety Management: A Practical Approach for Erectors
- Q8 - What Did We Do as an Erector Applicant?
- Q9 - Audit Findings Aren't Just Non-Conformances
- Q10 - Non-Conformances and Corrective Actions: From Theory to Practice
- Q2 - Quick Methods for Quality Assurance Reviews
- Q3 - Changing Management Perception of Root Cause Analysis
- Q4 - Quality and Lean Manufacturing: How Can Lean Help Me Improve Quality in My Steel Fabrication Shop?
- Q6 - The New Erector Certification Program Requirements Are Coming: An Erector's Point of View
- Q7 - How to Write an Erector Quality Manual
- Q9 - Chapter N and the Erector: What Does it Mean for Quality?