Night School 16: Seismic Design in Steel: Concepts and Examples Session 1
Seismic Design Concepts - Course Introduction
This live webinar includes:
- Discussion of earthquakes as a significant load case
- Review of structural dynamics as related to seismic response
- Review of response spectrum as a way to characterize seismic demand
- Review of the benefits of system ductility
- Review of steel ductility and how it can be used to create system ductility
- Review of steel lateral systems steel systems
This presentation is part of the eight session Night School course on Seismic Design in Steel: Concepts and Examples.
- Location: Night School
- Date: February 5, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST
- PDH Credits: 1.5
For more information, click here.