Night School 16: Seismic Design in Steel: Concepts and Examples Session 2
Seismic Design Concepts - Moment Frames
This live webinar includes:
- Presentation of moment-frame intended behavior and source of inelastic drift.
- Presentation of moment-frame analysis issues.
- Discussion of moment-frame connection testing and lessons learned after the Northridge earthquake.
- Treatment of connection design
- Discussion of member stability
This presentation is part of the eight session Night School course on Seismic Design in Steel: Concepts and Examples.
- Location: Night School
- Date: February 12, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST
- PDH Credits: 1.5
For more information, click here.