Night School 16: Seismic Design in Steel Session 8 - Braced Frames
Seismic Design Concepts - Braced Frames
This session includes:
- Review of configuration-related issues, including load combinations and special checks
- Presentation of brace design
- Presentation of capacity design-analysis methods
- Presentation of beam design
- Presentation of column design
- Presentation of connection design at column
- Presentation of chevron connection design
- Presentation of base-plate design
This presentation is part of the eight session Night School course on Seismic Design in Steel: Concepts and Examples.
- Location: Night School
- Date: April 16, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. EDT
- PDH Credits: 1.5
For more information, click here.