Cool Castings and Green Ideas from Europe
The presentation shows some of the possibilities building with various cast steels and high-strength steels and the combination of the two. It then concentrates on recent developments in the green building area, focusing on the need to improve the life-cycle cost of structures for sustainable development. This includes innovative structural systems and products such as:
- Steel castings for better durability
- Steel in combination with structural glass for lateral stabilization of structures
- A connection system for faster erection and better durability
- Stainless steel elements for fire resistance and sustainability.
This course is based on a past NASCC session.
You must purchase and pass a quiz to receive a PDH certificate for this course.
- Date: 4/2/2008 - 10/20/2016
- PDH Credits: 1