Vertical Bracing Connections-Analysis and Design
This presentation provides an overview of AISC Design Guide 29: Vertical Bracing Connections - Analysis and Design which delves into the design of bracing connections based on structural principles. Topics include:
- Design basis for orthogonal and nonorthogonal connections using the Uniform Force Method
- Corner, center and base-type connection
- Seismic and non-seismic situations
- Extensive design examples.
This course is based on a past NASCC session.
You must purchase and pass a quiz to receive a PDH certificate for this course.
- Date: 3/25/2015 - 10/20/2016
- PDH Credits: 1
William A. Thornton, PhD, PE, Larry Muir, PE