Field Fixes and Solutions
What do you do when an anchor rod hole is misplaced? Or the columns aren't plumb? More importantly, what can you do to prevent these problems from occurring in the first place? This session covers a wide range of topics and provides the tools and knowledge to not only fix, but also to potentially prevent these field problems. Unlike other webinars or seminars this one is more philosophical than technical in nature based upon many years of practical experience. Topics include:
- What to do when notified about a field problem
- Anchor rods
- Columns and beams
- Reinforcing members and connections
- Fit-up problems
- Member selection guidelines
Registration will be open soon!
- Date: 3/14/2019
- Time: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Location: Live Webinar
- PDH Credits: 1.5
$185 AISC Member
$155 Educator / Student / Government Agency
Only one person from your organization is required to register per connection. Each individual within your organization who attends at the registered connection will receive a PDH certificate at no additional charge.
- Registration Deadline: 3/14/2019 10:00 a.m.
- Substitutions and Cancellations: Substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellations received 1-3 days prior to the webinar will be charged a $50 service charge. Cancellations and no shows the day of the webinar session will not receive a refund.
Connection Instructions: Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing your receipt, a link to access the webinar, dial-in audio instructions, and a link to a PDF handout of slides.
James M. Fisher, PhD, PE is Emeritus Vice President of CSD in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.