Future Leaders Ideas Lab
In This Section
Need help convincing your boss to let you come? We have you covered!
There Are Enormous Benefits for Your Entire Company.
It can be hard to convince your boss to let you take time off to attend professional training. Fortunately, attending AISC's Future Leaders Ideas Lab would have enormous benefits for your entire company.
Here's what you'll bring back:
- The latest solutions to common problems within the industry. You will be able to make immediate recommendations to boost your company's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Valuable insights and strategies back to the rest of the leadership team, inspiring everyone.
- Strong connections with up-and-coming innovators across the industry.
- Everything you need to take on additional responsibilities and hit the ground running
- Plus, it's a great value--registration is only $225!
Here's what past attendees have said:
"The Future Leaders Ideas Lab was an eye-opening experience for the management in our company. Talking openly and honestly about our businesses with other fabricators was invaluable."
Attending the AISC Future Leaders Lab helped to lay the foundation I needed to transition into the leader of our company."
"The Future Leaders Ideas Lab was the best event I have been to for sharing best practices, particularly leadership practices in the steel construction industry."
"No matter who you are, or where you are in your company, you will walk away with something that will help improve yourself and your business in the long run."
"Every year I learn something that helps me in my everyday life and meet someone new that creates a new way to increase business for our company."
Does your boss like numbers? Great, because we have stats!
Gallup's report, How Millennials Want to Work and Live, collected data from several studies of U.S. adults aged 18 and older living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Millennials, who make up 38% of the workforce, change jobs more often than do those of any older generation, and six in 10 say they are currently looking for new employment opportunities.
- 87% of Millennials surveyed rated “professional or career growth and development opportunities” as important to them in a job.
- 50% of Millennials surveyed stated that advancement opportunities are extremely important to them when applying for a new job.
- Millennials are interested in opportunities to learn and grow, but only one-third surveyed strongly agreed that their most recent learning opportunity at work was “well worth” their time.
- Purpose and development drive this generation.
According to the LinkedIn 2019 Workplace Learning Report (which surveyed more than 3,300 people on LinkedIn), 94% of respondents say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in developing their careers.