Future Leaders Ideas Lab
In This Section
Need help convincing your boss to let you come? We have you covered!
There Are Enormous Benefits for Your Entire Company.
It can be hard to convince your boss to let you take time off to attend professional training. Fortunately, attending AISC's Future Leaders Ideas Lab would have enormous benefits for your entire company.
Here's what you'll bring back (along with stories about the incredible food in Memphis):
- The latest solutions to common problems within the industry. You will be able to make immediate recommendations to boost your company's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Valuable insights and strategies back to the rest of the leadership team, inspiring everyone.
- Strong connections with up-and-coming innovators across the industry.
- Everything you need to take on additional responsibilities and hit the ground running
- Plus, it's a great value! Early-bird registration is only $150!
Here's what past attendees have said:
"The Future Leaders Ideas Lab was an eye-opening experience for the management in our company. Talking openly and honestly about our businesses with other fabricators was invaluable."
Attending the AISC Future Leaders Lab helped to lay the foundation I needed to transition into the leader of our company."
"The Future Leaders Ideas Lab was the best event I have been to for sharing best practices, particularly leadership practices in the steel construction industry."
"No matter who you are, or where you are in your company, you will walk away with something that will help improve yourself and your business in the long run."
"Every year I learn something that helps me in my everyday life and meet someone new that creates a new way to increase business for our company."
Does your boss like numbers? Great, because we have stats!
The 2016 Deloitte Millennial Survey collected views from almost 7,700 individuals from 29 countries. All participants were born after 1982, hold college or university degrees, and were employed full-time when the survey was conducted.
- 71% of those who said they are likely to leave a job in the next two years aren’t happy with how their employer is developing their leadership skills.
- 63% of Millennials surveyed said their leadership skills are not being fully developed.
- 28% of Millennials believe their employers are making full use of their skillsets.
- "Based on the current results, Millennials believe businesses are not doing enough to bridge the gap to ensure a new generation of business leaders is created."
According to the LinkedIn 2018 Workplace Learning Report (which surveyed 4,000 people on LinkedIn), 94% of respondents say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in developing their careers.