The Steel Conference
THE STEEL CONFERENCE IN BALTIMORE
The Steel Conference, taking place April 11-13 in Baltimore, is the premier educational and networking event for the structural steel industry, bringing together structural engineers, steel fabricators, erectors, and detailers. In addition to practical seminars on the latest design concepts, construction techniques and cutting-edge research, The Steel Conference also offers an extensive trade show, as well as plentiful networking opportunities.
Please contact Tasha O'Berski, email@example.com for more information regarding press registration
Complimentary Press Registration includes:
- Entrance to all functions held in the Exhibit Hall
- Includes: Wednesday Welcome Lunch; Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday coffee breaks; Thursday and Friday boxed lunch
- Entrance to all sessions except for the Short Courses
- Short Courses, guest registration, and spouse/guest tours can all be purchased separately online
- (1) Ticket to the Thursday Conference Dinner
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Visit www.aisc.org/nasccregister and click 'Attendee' then 'Register Now'
- Enter your first name, last name and the discount code PRESS
- If you have an account with AISC, your information will automatically populate. If not please create a new record.
- Register! *please note that while lunches are complimentary, you still must select if you want them during the registration process.
Please use the materials in our Marketing Kit to help promote your participation at The Steel Conference
Dress Code Policy
Business casual attire is recommended for the conference. If you have any questions about what is appropriate, please email Scott Melnick at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
If you have any questions regarding housing and registration please contact the AISC Meetings Department at email@example.com
Any other questions regarding press at The Steel Conference can be directed to Tasha O'Berski firstname.lastname@example.org