NASCC: The Steel Conference
Mark Your Calendars:
Registration for NASCC: The Steel Conference opens January 20, 2020!
There are three ways to register, but please note that registration fees increase each week. So the sooner you register, the more you save!
- Internet: You will be able to register right here online once registration opens in January.
- Fax or Mail: Complete this registration form, then fax or mail it to the following:
American Institute of Steel Construction LLC, P.O. Box 8761, Carol Stream, IL 60197-8761
- On-Site: You may register in person at the convention center at the increased rates.
Upon your arrival to NASCC: The Steel Conference, please bring your registration confirmation, or your handheld device/mobile phone with the included barcode, to the Badge Print station located at the registration area within the convention center. There you will be provided with all of your badge materials, as well as your complimentary conference bag.
Note: Badges will not be mailed in advance of the conference.
Requests for registration cancellation must be received no later than Friday, March 27, 2020, in order to receive a refund, less a $25 processing fee. Please send cancellation requests to email@example.com. Attendee substitutions will be accepted at any time.
Exhibitor registration is handled differently than the registration of attendees. Visit aisc.org/nascc/exhibitors for more information.
For questions about registration, please contact our official registration and housing partner, MCI USA:
- Phone: 800.830.5812 (within U.S.) | 972.349.5930 (outside U.S.)
- Fax: 972.349.7715
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org