National Steel Bridge Alliance
Lynch Village Bridge
Prize Bridge Information
- Year Awarded: 2012
- Year Completed: 2010
- Location: Lynch Village, PA
- Award Class: Short Span
- Designer/EOR: Michael Baker Jr., Inc.
- Fabricator: High Steel Structures, Inc.
- Owner: The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- General Contractor: Francis J. Palo, Inc.
- Structure Type: Plate Girder
- Coating System: Weathering Steel
- Span Length (ft): 100/100
- Structure Length (ft): 200
- Average Deck Width (ft): 31.375
- Steel Weight/Deck Area (lb/ft²): 22.6
- Amount of Steel (tons): 71
- Cost: $2.273 million