National Steel Bridge Alliance
Troup Howell Bridge
Prize Bridge Information
- Year Awarded: 2007
- Year Completed: 2007
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Award Class: Major Span
- Designer/EOR: Erdman Anthony and Associates, Inc.
- Fabricator: High Steel Fabricators
- Owner: NYSDOT Region 4
- General Contractor: Edward Kraemer and Son, Inc.
- Detailer: Upstate Detailing Inc.
- Architect: H2L2 Architects, LLP
- Structure Type: Arch
- Coating System: Weathering Steel
- Span Length (ft): 31.7 m, 31.5 m, 34.7 m, 36.8 m, 140.9 m, 25.7 m, 22.9 m, 29.8 m
- Structure Length (ft): 354 m
- Average Deck Width (ft): 124.4
- Steel Weight/Deck Area (lb/ft²): 28
- Amount of Steel (tons): 2016
- Cost: $38 million