In This Section
Standards Under Public Review
As AISC's committees develop standards, they may post drafts for public review and comment from time to time. Also, as part of AISC's ANSI-accredited standards development process, proposed standards are also posted for a formal public review and comment period. The Consensus Body Procedures for the Development of AISC Standards is available for download here.
- Download the standard in PDF form by clicking on the title.
- Open the associated online comment form by clicking on the comment form link.
- Complete the online comment form and click the "submit" button to finalize your submission.
- AISC will only accept comments if the Draft Public Review Comment Form is fully completed.
- Please limit your comments to the document under review.
- Review drafts are only available through the duration of the public comment period. Drafts of past public review documents are not available.
- Photocopies of standards open for public review can be purchased for a fee of $35. Contact Martin Downs at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
|View Form||September 17, 2021||November 1, 2021|
|View Form||September 20, 2021||November 8, 2021|