In This Section
Standards Under Public Review
As AISC's committee develop standards, they may post drafts for public review and comment from time to time. Also, as part of AISC's ANSI-accredited standards development process, proposed standards are also posted for a formal public review and comment period.
Standards currently open for public comments are summarized in the following table.
- Download the standard in PDF form by clicking on the title.
- Download the associated comment form by clicking on the comment form link.
- Submit the comment form by following the instructions on the form.
- Review drafts are only available through the duration of the public comment period. Drafts of past public review documents are not available.
- Photocopies of standards open for public review can be purchased for a fee of $35. Contact Rachel Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
|Review Type||Draft Standard||Comment Form||Comments Due|
|draft public review||358-16s1||view||March 2, 2018|
|draft public review||N690-18||view||March 12, 2018|