In This Section
Standards Under Public Review
As AISC's committees develop standards, they may post drafts for public review and comment from time to time. Also, as part of AISC's ANSI-accredited standards development process, proposed standards are also posted for a formal public review and comment period. The Consensus Body Procedures for the Development of AISC Standards is available for download here.
- Download the standard in PDF form by clicking on the title.
- Open the associated online comment form by clicking on the comment form link.
- Complete the online comment form and click the "submit" button to finalize your submission.
- AISC will only accept comments if the Draft Public Review Comment Form is fully completed.
- Please limit your comments to the document under review.
- Review drafts are only available through the duration of the public comment period. Drafts of past public review documents are not available.
- Photocopies of standards open for public review can be purchased for a fee of $35. Contact Rachel Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions
|View Form||October 1, 2020||October 31, 2020|
|View Form||October 14, 2020||November 11, 2020|