In This Section
Hundreds of SteelDay events have taken place since the first SteelDay in 2009, educating thousands of attendees about the domestically fabricated structural steel industry. Here's just a sampling of all that's happened since the very beginning.
Every year, AISC offers a free continuing education opportunity for a limited time. These webinars were featured during past SteelDay celebrations. All webinars are still free to view; however, for some of them, PDH credits are only available by purchasing the corresponding quiz.
- 2019: SpeedCore: Rainier Square -- A Project Case Study | Brian Morgan, PE, SE, LEED AP, PhD
- 2018: Birth of the Steel Skyscraper | Benjamin W. Schafer
- 2017: Designing in Structural Steel | Larry Kruth, PE
- 2015: Steel and the Phantasmagoria | Charlie Carter, PhD, SE
- 2014: Resilient - You Can't Even Spell it Without Steel | Charlie Carter, PhD, SE
- 2014: Innovations in Steel | Tabitha Stine, SE, PE, LEED AP
- 2013: The Life of the K-Factor | Charlie Carter, PhD, SE
- 2012: 50 Tips for Designing Constructible Steel Buildings | Clifford Schwinger, PE
- 2011: Practical Steel Metallurgy | Doug Rees-Evans
A wide variety of events are slated every year for SteelDay, from shop tours to construction site visits to presentations to networking events...and more!
- 2018: Chicago SteelDay Architectural Boat Tour Video
- 2017: Houston SteelDay Event Featured in Video
- 2017: Drexel Welcomes New Teaching Sculpture on SteelDay
- 2017: Happy SteelDay!
- 2017: Celebrate SteelDay with The U.S. Structural Steel Industry September 15
- 2017: Students: Share What You Love About Structural Steel!
- 2016: Norwegian Steel Day Coming November 3
- 2016: Eighth Annual SteelDay Showcases Industry to Thousands
- 2016: Steel Structure Trivia: Happy SteelDay!
- 2016: SteelDay is Coming!
- 2016: Celebrate SteelDay September 30!
- 2016: AISC Hosts Pre-SteelDay Project Site Tour in Chicago August 12
- 2015: Seventh Annual SteelDay Delivers Industry Insight to Thousands
- 2015: How Are You Celebrating SteelDay?
- 2015: SteelDay Student Selfie Contest
- 2015: Get Your Music Onto SteelDay's Playlist
- 2015: Pre-SteelDay Site Tour
- 2015: SteelDay is Coming!
- 2015: SteelDay to Deliver Free In-Person and Online Events September 25
- 2014: Sixth Annual SteelDay Showcase U.S. Structural Steel Industry
- 2014: Building Tour Extends SteelDay into October
- 2014: SteelDay Sculpture Finalists Announced
- 2014: SteelDay Twitter Contest
- 2014: SteelDay is Coming!
- 2014: SteelDay Sneak Peak
- 2012: Industry Insights