In This Section
The Safety Programs at AISC are guided by the Safety Committee. The committee is a group of people who are responsible for safety in their active member shop and field operations
The Committee misson is to encourage and facilitate member organization's achievement of their zero-injury safety goals.
Current Safety Committee activities include:
- Compile a set of safety forms to supplement safety programs for fabricators and erectors
- Add new safety details, also known as "tool box talks"
- Provide reviews for safety products and training videos
- Oversight and addition of web-based safety resources
- Develop a presentation for NASCC
- Contribute articles to Modern Steel Construction