In This Section
AISC Affiliate Membership includes: Building Inspectors, Code Officials, General Contractors, and Construction Management Professionals.
Please allow up to 5 business days once your for your application is received to be approved.
Living outside the United States? International Affiliate Member Application
- 50% off all AISC Publications
- Discounts on all AISC Seminars, events, and NASCC registration
- One complimentary subscription to Modern Steel Construction Magazine and a digital subscription to Engineering Journal
- Access to over 15,000 digital downloads of technical information, conference proceedings, etc.
- Membership rates offer substantial discounts when multiple individuals from one company join.
- Persons who are employed by non-member firms that qualify for Full or Associate Membership are ineligible for Affiliate Membership.
- AISC membership dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes; however, they may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Membership may be transferred from one individual to another by contacting the membership department of AISC, additional credentials will be required upon transfer of membership.
- If hardcopy subscriptions to Engineering Journal are desired, these can be purchased through the online for an annual fee (additional costs for international applicants) - please visit the Publications for more details.
- If you choose not to apply online, you may download and supply the following documents to AISC via fax or mail.
AISC Affiliate Membership Application Packet