National Steel Bridge Alliance
In This Section
NHI Training for Steel Bridge Designers
Are you a steel bridge designer looking for training opportunities, or in need of PDHs or CEUs? The National Highway Institute (NHI) offers several beneficial courses related to steel bridge design and evaluation.
These courses include:
- 130081A LRFD for Highway Bridge Superstructures (2-day Steel)
- 130092 Fundamentals of LRFR and Applications of LRFR for Bridge Superstructures (one day devoted to steel, including the rating of gusset plates)
- 130095 LRFD and Analysis of Curved Steel Highway Bridges
- 130102 Engineering for Structural Stability in Bridge Construction (2.5 days)
- 130102A Engineering for Structural Stability in Bridge Construction (3.5 days)
- 130122 Design and Evaluation of Bridges for Fatigue and Fracture (see NHI website for potential subsidy for this course.)
For more information, visit the NHI website at www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov.
Bridge agencies and owners, industry organizations, and design consultants can work with NHI to host these valuable training courses. Click here for more information on hosting a training.