Steel Framed Stairway Design - Part 1 - Overview & Gravity Loading
This session provides guidance for the design and layout of steel elements for steel framed stairways, guards, handrail and related components. Information regarding stairways, code requirements for gravity loading and serviceability criteria, design methods, and design examples will be presented.
Topics will include:
- Common issues related to the design and construction of steel framed stairways
- Understanding of stair types, members, and components
- Overview of code requirements specific to stairways for gravity loading (IBC/OSHA)
- Discussion of steel stairway member and connection design
- Design examples
- Location: Live Webinar
- Date: May 30, 2018, 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- PDH Credits: 1.5
For more information, click here.