National Steel Bridge Alliance
Germantown Avenue Bridge over Wissahickon Creek
Prize Bridge Information
- Year Awarded: 2005
- Year Completed: 2003
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Award Class: Short Span
- Designer/EOR: URS Corporation
- Fabricator: High Steel Structures, Inc.
- Owner: City of Philadelphia, Department of Streets - Bridge Section
- General Contractor: Neshaminy Constructors, Inc.
- Detailer: High Steel Structures, Inc.
- Structure Type: Plate Girder
- Coating System: Paint
- Span Length (ft): 98.5/115/99
- Structure Length (ft): 313
- Average Deck Width (ft): 55.5
- Steel Weight/Deck Area (lb/ft²): 56
- Amount of Steel (tons): 493
- Cost: $3.4 million