QualityCon at NASCC: The Steel Conference
AISC Certification is thrilled to introduce an event designed specifically for fabricators and erectors—QualityCon at NASCC: The Steel Conference.
Join a select group of your peers for three days of the latest insights on both the principles of quality management and specific ways improving your quality processes can—and will—boost your bottom line. You’ll leave QualityCon with ideas and tools that will bring immediate value to your fabrication facility or erection jobsite—not to mention, 13 PDHs.
Learn all about:
- How to implement risk-based thinking, with Denise Robitaille of Robitaille Associates
- A two-part series on how to effectively respond to nonconformances and corrective actions, with Paul Palmes of Business Standards Architects, Inc.
- A two-part series on performing effective internal audits and management reviews, with Anna Petroski of Atema, Inc.
- What lessons fabricators and erectors can learn from people who've been there, with Christian Crosby of Cianbro Corporation and Tim Duke of Williams Erection Company
- Why a QMS is a benefit instead of a burden, with Vaughn Bauer of Realine Steel, LLC
- How a steel erector can train its supervisors and workforce on quality, with Tim Duke of Williams Erection Company
The inaugural QualityCon will take place in conjunction with NASCC: The Steel Conference in Atlanta, April 22-24, 2020. Register now. The price will increase every week between now and the conference, so hurry over to the registration page. Remember that the sooner you register, the more you save!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We hope to see you in Atlanta!
Frequently Asked Questions
Before the Conference:
NASCC: The Steel Conference is the premier educational and networking event for the structural steel industry. It includes over 150+ technical seminars, an extensive trade show, and many networking opportunities. QualityCon is a conference within NASCC: The Steel Conference.
In more than 20 sessions, industry experts will share the latest on both the principles of quality management and specifics on how improving your quality processes will boost your bottom-line. Whether you are AISC certified, a fabricator, an erector, or want to learn more about quality systems, these sessions are for you! You will leave QualityCon with ideas and tools that will bring immediate value to your fabrication facility or erection jobsite.
Registration is easy to do – visit REGISTER. You’ll be able to register for the conference, plus book your hotel.
If you (or your company) are a member of AISC, then you are eligible for a member discount. Also, please remember that the sooner you register, the more you save! Registration prices increase each week.
During the Conference:
Of course. Once you register for the conference, you have access to all technical sessions, keynotes, the exhibit hall, and other great activities.
Yes, attendees earn one professional development hour (PDH) for each hour of participation at a technical session at NASCC: The Steel Conference (One PDH is equivalent to 0.1 CEU).
Staff from AISC and QMC will be on hand to answer your questions about quality and the certification programs. They’ll be around the QualityCon session rooms, as well as at the AISC booth.
After the Conference:
What if I have questions about a session AFTER the conference, technical or otherwise? Is there someone I can contact?
Of course! Contact us at email@example.com or 312.670.7520.