SEA of Idaho Virtual Seminar
SEA of Idaho Virtual Seminar Resources
Below are the resources for all of the conference sessions -- links to the sessions and handouts.
You must be registered to attend SEA of Idaho Virtual Seminar. To attend a session, click on the session title. When you join a session, use the email address you registered with and you will be allowed to enter. If the email address does not match the email used for registration, you will not be able to enter. The SEA of Idaho will issue a certificate via email following the conference showing your total participation time.
If you are having trouble entering a session, contact email@example.com.
Schedule and Links (you must be registered to enter):
8:00 am - 9:00 am MDT
- Gusset Plates: The Evolution of Simplified Design Models by Bo Dowswell, PE, PhD, Principal at ARC International
9:15 am - 10:15 am MDT
- Steel Solutions Center FAQs by Jonathan Tavarez, PE, Staff Engineer at AISC
10:30 am – 3:45 pm with 1-hour lunch break (12:00 pm-1:00 pm)
- 2016 AISC Specification for Structural Steel Buildings and the 15th Edition Steel Construction Manual by Louis F. Geschwindner, PE, PhD, Professor Emeritus at Penn State University
- Link to Part 1 (before lunch)
- Link to Part 2 (after lunch)
- Links to handouts:
- Two slides per page
- Four slides per page