Host an Event
SteelDay is the annual celebration of the structural steel industry sponsored by the American Institute of Steel Construction and hosted by its members and partners. SteelDay is the industry's largest educational and networking function, with events occurring all over the country.
What are you doing on September 27? Showcase your projects, capabilities, and team for the local community and potential clients!
Why host a SteelDay event?
SteelDay events draw a broad array of attendees who are interested in learning more about your company and about steel in general. In previous years, thousands of people, ranging from architects, engineers, and contractors to government and DOT officials to students, have come to a SteelDay event at a steel facility. It's the perfect opportunity to make new contacts and promote the advantages of structural steel!
- Develop new connections, leads, orders, and vendors
- Host a highly engaged and motivated group of companies and individuals
- Demonstrate the full range of products and services you provide
- Create a better appreciation and understanding of the steel life cycle for architects and engineers who don't always see what happens after they specify steel
- Educate and rectify any misconceptions about your process and product
- Employees have the chance to connect with other companies, promote their abilities, and diversify their daily routine
The question is: How will you participate in SteelDay 2019?
This year, we're focusing on what makes steel great: our industry's dedicated, hard-working people. The #WeAreSteel theme will show the world how proud we are of what we do every day.
Check out our Host Resources page to get started! Here you'll find potential event ideas, info on how to register your event, tips for promoting your event, and more!