Development and Large Scale Testing of Long Span Floor Systems
Did you know that deep-deck floor systems have been around for more than half a century? Now that many of today's projects are calling for greater open spaces with lower floor heights, deep-deck floor systems are receiving renewed interest from designers and builders. Two of the nation's top deck manufactures present:
- The types and sizes of deck that are available
- The benefits and limitations of the various products
- How to specify a deep-deck floor system for your projects
- Sound transmission, vibration and fire performance characteristics of these systems.
This course is based on a past NASCC session.
You must purchase and pass a quiz to receive a PDH certificate for this course.
- Date: 4/2/2008 - 10/20/2016
- PDH Credits: 1
Devin Huber and Erika Winters-Downey, SE