SteelDay 2011: Practical Steel Metallurgy
In this webinar, structural engineers, architects, fabricators and others in the steel construction industry will learn valuable information about the properties of steel and how they affect steel behavior. Practical information on steel metallurgy is presented by addressing these questions:
- Iron and steel: what is the difference?
- How can a steel mill control control chemistry? Isn't the chemistry dependent upon what scrap is used?
- Why are there multiple grades of steel?
- What is the basis of a mill test report?.
This course is based on a past AISC Live Webinar.
You must purchase and pass a quiz to receive a PDH certificate for this course.
- Date: 9/1/2011 - 10/20/2016
- PDH Credits: 1.5