SteelDay 2017: Designing in Structural Steel
This webinar highlights the most significant changes in the 2016 AISC Specification for Structural Steel Buildings and Code of Standard Practice as well as the 15th Edition Steel Construction Manual.
- Member design for tension and compression
- Connection design
- New material standards and steel shapes
- New Super Table for members subject to axial, shear, flexure and combined forces
- Inclusion of digital models in contract documents
- New and improved provisions for architecturally exposed structural steel
This course is based on a past AISC Live Webinar.
You must purchase and pass a quiz to receive a PDH certificate for this course.
- Date: 9/15/2017
- PDH Credits: 1
Larry Kruth, PE