Welding - Special Applications
This webinar on welding presents practical, straightforward solutions to challenging situations including:
- Extending anchor bolts - investigate mechanical options and weldability, and discuss appropriate details
- Welding of coated steels - address concerns about fumes and inhibiting ""proper welding,"" and address outcome-based requirements
- Welding Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel (AESS) - address workmanship and inspection concerns, discuss requirements on drawings, and address AESS technical issues
- Welding on existing structures - this includes welding on historic steels, welding under load, and the effects of cold working.
This course is based on a past AISC Live Webinar.
You must purchase and pass a quiz to receive a PDH certificate for this course.
- Date: 10/1/2009 - 10/20/2016
- PDH Credits: 1.5
Duane K. Miller, ScD, PE