National Steel Bridge Alliance
NSBA'S MISSION IS TO ESTABLISH STEEL AS THE PREFERRED MATERIAL FOR BRIDGES.
The National Steel Bridge Alliance (NSBA), a division of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) is a national, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of steel bridge design and construction. The NSBA functions as the voice of the bridge fabricators and steel mills while also partnering with the bridge design and construction community. The NSBA's partners include the American Association of State Highway and Transportation (AASHTO), Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), state departments of transportation (DOTs), design consultant, contractors, and academia. With these resources, NSBA is uniquely positioned to find solutions to the toughest bridge challenges, including those related to cost, sustainability, and performance.
What can NSBA do for you?
- Provide free design and technical resources
- Assist in connecting designers with fabricators
- Leverage steel industry expertise
- Meet in-person to discuss steel solutions
- Provide steel marketplace updates
- Make technical presentations (providing CEUs or PDHs)
- Develop free conceptual steel bridge solutions
- Deliver efficient and economical steel bridge designs!
NSBA Leadership Team
NSBA Bridge Steel Specialists