Top 10 Changes in the 8th Edition AASHTO LRFD Steel Specifications
This webinar will present and explain the background of the Top 10 most significant changes to the steel specifications that appear in the new 8th Edition AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification and will review the anticipated effect of each of these changes.
- Simplified bolted splice design
- Skewed and curved I-girder bridge fit and framing arrangments
- Recommended details to avoid constraint-induced fracture
- Revisions to bolt resistance calculations
- And more!
- Date: 12/13/2017
- Time: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Location: Live Webinar
- PDH Credits: 1.5
$185 AISC Member
$155 Educator / Student / Government Agency
Only one person from your organization is required to register per connection. Each individual within your organization who attends at the registered connection will receive a PDH certificate at no additional charge.
- Registration Deadline: 12/13/2017 10:00 a.m.
- Substitutions and Cancellations: Substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellations received 1-3 days prior to the webinar will be charged a $50 service charge. Cancellations and no shows the day of the webinar session will not receive a refund.
Connection Instructions: Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing your receipt, a link to access the webinar, dial-in audio instructions, and a link to a PDF handout of slides.
Michael Grubb is currently a self-employed consultant with M.A. Grubb and Associates, LLC.