In This Section
Standards Under Public Review
As AISC's various committee develop standards, they may post drafts for public review and comment from time to time. Also, as part of AISC's ANSI-accredited standards development process, proposed standards are also posted for a formal public review and comment period.
Standards currently open for public comments are summarized in the following table.
- Download the standard in PDF form by clicking on the title.
- Download the associated comment form by clicking on the comment form link.
- Submit the comment form by following the instructions on the form.
- Review drafts are only available through the duration of the public comment period. Drafts of past public review documents are not available.
- Photocopies of standards open for public review can be purchased for a fee of $35. Contact Janet Cummins at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.