In This Section
The AISC Education Foundation sponsors scholarship programs to assist qualified students, and to encourage creativity, interest and proficiency in the fabricated structural steel construction industry.
- AISC Scholarships for Juniors, Seniors and Master’s level graduate students
Through funding from the AISC Education Foundation in conjunction with structural steel industry associations, AISC distributes scholarships each year to full-time Junior, Senior and Masters-level graduate students attending colleges and universities in the United States.
- AISC David B. Ratterman Fast Start Scholarships - Open to students at 2-year and 4-year colleges!
The AISC Education Foundation funds scholarships for incoming freshman and sophomore students who are the children of or share a permanent residence with AISC Full Member Company employees. This scholarship is named for AISC’s long-time legal counsel, who is an advocate for education.
- AISC Emergency Support for Steel Scholars
Students are facing tough choices due to the coronavirus pandemic and the resulting financial challenges. AISC, on behalf of the AISC Education Foundation, raised additional funding in the fall of 2020 to award to students in the form of emergency scholarships for the January 2021 term.
Donating to the AISC Education Foundation
If you are interested in donating to the AISC Education Foundation scholarship program, you may do so the following ways:
- To make an online individual or corporate contribution, please visit aisc.org/giving and click the appropriate button to make a donation.
- To donate by check, please make the check out to "AISC Education Foundation" and mail it to: AISC Education Foundation, PO Box 8761, Carol Stream, IL 60197-8761.
The AISC Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and 100% of your donation is deductible as a charitable contribution.