In This Section
Welcome Faculty and Students!
Thank you for visiting the AISC University Programs homepage. Our programs are intended to assist in the development of future professionals who are knowledgeable in structural steel behavior and design, and to foster career development of faculty members through support of teaching, research and service.
Within this area of the AISC website, you will find important information on our many benefits and opportunities available to students and steel educators. Learn more about our student competitions, AISC Student Manual Discount program, helpful teaching aids, free student and educator AISC memberships, scholarships and much more, all by following the links on either side of this note.
We invite you to bookmark this page and check back frequently as new updates will be posted in our Announcements section below.
We wish you great success!
- AISC University Programs
- Congratulations to the 43 teams that have qualified to compete in the 2018 National Student Steel Bridge Competition!
- AISC is set to host an Educator Workshop July 17-19 in Dallas. Apply to attend today!
- Submissions for the 2017-18 Steel Design Student Competition will be accepted through May 23, 2018. Winners will be announced this summer!
- Congratulations to the 2018-19 David B. Ratterman Fast Start Scholarship winners!
- The application for the 2018-19 AISC Scholarships for Juniors, Seniors, and Master's-level students is now closed. Winners will be announce in August!
- Check out our new Student Internships page! Additional internship opportunities will be posted throughout the year, so check back often.