In This Section
Welcome Faculty and Students!
Thank you for visiting the AISC University Programs homepage. Our programs are intended to assist in the development of future professionals who are knowledgeable in structural steel behavior and design, and to foster career development of faculty members through support of teaching, research and service.
Within this area of the AISC website, you will find important information on our many benefits and opportunities available to students and steel educators. Learn more about our student competitions, AISC Student Manual Discount program, helpful teaching aids, free student and educator AISC memberships, scholarships and much more, all by following the links on either side of this note.
We invite you to bookmark this page and check back frequently as new updates will be posted in our Announcements section below.
We wish you great success!
- AISC University Programs
- Congratulations to back-to-back national champs, Lafayette College! A special congratulations to all 41 schools that competed at the 2019 SSBC - National Finals! View the results from the 2019 National Finals.
- AISC is accepting nominations for the 2020 AISC Educator Awards. These faculty will be recognized at the 2020 NASCC: The Steel Conference in Atlanta in April.
- The application for the 2019-20 academic year AISC Scholarships for Juniors, Seniors, and Master's-level students is now closed. Look for the announcement of winners in August. Good luck, applicants!
- Thank you to the faculty and students who joined us at NASCC: The Steel Conference in St. Louis! Save the date to join us next year in Atlanta April 22-24.
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2019-20 David B. Ratterman Fast Start Scholarships! The 2020-21 academic year application will open this fall.