In This Section
Welcome Faculty and Students!
Thank you for visiting the AISC University Programs homepage. Our programs are intended to assist in the development of future professionals who are knowledgeable in structural steel behavior and design, and to foster career development of faculty members through support of teaching, research and service.
Within this area of the AISC website, you will find important information on our many benefits and opportunities available to students and steel educators. Learn more about our student competitions, AISC Student Manual Discount program, helpful teaching aids, free student and educator AISC memberships, scholarships and much more, all by following the links on either side of this note.
We invite you to bookmark this page and check back frequently as new updates will be posted in our Announcements section below.
We wish you great success!
- AISC University Programs
- Congratulations to the 2017-18 David B. Ratterman Fast Start Scholarship winners!
- The 2017-18 AISC Scholarships program information has been posted. AISC will administer over $100,000 in scholarships to Juniors, Seniors, and Master's level students. Apply today!
- Check out our new Student Interships page! Additional internship opportunities will be posted in the coming weeks.
- Looking for information on udpated steel textbooks? Click to our new Structural Steel Textbooks page.
- Teams will compete to qualify for the 2017 National Student Steel Bridge Competition throughout the spring. The 2017 National Competition will be hosted by Oregon State University on May 26-27. Good luck to all teams!
- Registration for the 2016-17 Steel Design Student Competition, "Museum" is now closed. The submission deadline is May 24, 2017.