In This Section
Welcome Faculty and Students!
Thank you for visiting the AISC University Programs homepage. Our programs are intended to assist in the development of future professionals who are knowledgeable in structural steel behavior and design, and to foster career development of faculty members through support of teaching, research and service.
Within this area of the AISC website, you will find important information on our many benefits and opportunities available to students and steel educators. Learn more about our student competitions, AISC Student Manual Discount program, helpful teaching aids, free student and educator AISC memberships, scholarships and much more, all by following the links on either side of this note.
We invite you to bookmark this page and check back frequently as new updates will be posted in our Announcements section below.
We wish you great success!
- AISC University Programs
- Thank you to all of the students who participated in our Student SteelDay Contest. Congratulations to the five winners!
- Winners have been announced for the 2016-17 Steel Design Student Competition!
- The 2018 National Student Steel Bridge Competition Rules have been posted! We are looking forward to an exciting year of collegiate competition.
- Congratulations to the 2017-18 David B. Ratterman Fast Start Scholarship winners!
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017-18 AISC Scholarships for Juniors, Seniors, and Master's-level students!
- Check out our new Student Internships page! Additional internship opportunities will be posted in the coming weeks.
- Looking for information on updated steel textbooks? Click to our new Structural Steel Textbooks page.